Bus fares in the Philippines are low and government controlled. Tickets
for regular buses are issued aboard. Reservations by phone are sometimes
accepted depending on the bus company and should be made 1 day prior departure.
Most destinations are serviced every 30 minutes or hourly. Passengers can
get off the bus at almost any place along the route. The level of cigarette
smoke is often high so non-smokers prefer air conditioning buses. A list
of Bus Companies and Terminals are as follows :
- Baliwag Transit, tel : 912-3343/61, to Bulacan, Nueva Ecija,
Isabella, Cagayan Valley, Pampanga
- BLTB, tel: 833-5501/06, to Alaminos, Batangas, Calamba, Iriga,
Legaspi, Lipa, Los Banos, Lucena, Naga, Nasuga, San Pablo, Tagaytay, Sta.Cruz.
- Dagupan Bus Co., tel : 929-6123/5639, to Alaminos, Angeles,
Baguio, Dagupan, Lingayen
- Dangwa Trans Co, tel : 731-2859/79, to Angeles, Baguio, Banawe
- Farinas Trans, tel : 743-8582, to Angeles, Vigan, Laoag
- Five Star Bus Co, tel : 833-8339/3009, to Dagupan, Cabanatuan,
Bolinao, San Carlos
- Maria de Leon Trans, tel : 731-4907, to Angeles, San Fernando,
L.U., Laoag, Vigan
- Philippines Rabbit, tel : 361-4821, to Angeles, Baguio, Balanga,
Laoag, Mariveles, San Fernando L U., Vigan
- Times Transit, tel : 741-4146, to San Fernando L.U., Vigan,
- Tritran, tel : 528-1351, to Alaminos, Batangas, Calamba, Memery,
Lipa, Los Banos, San Pablo.
- Victory Liner, tel : 833-0293, to Alaminos, Angeles, Baguio,
Balanga, Cagayan Valley, Dagupan, Iba, Olongapo, Sta. Cruz.
© 1997 by REGIT Sdn Bhd All rights reserved.